Saturday, September 17, 2011

CITES, LACEY and Endangered Species Laws

There has been a lot of media coverage of the second raid on the Gibson factory in Nashville by armed U.S. Fish and Wildlife agents on August 24.   I was asked by the local NPR station, WNYC, to be a guest on their program "Soundcheck" to discuss these issues, along with Fretboard Journal contributor John Thomas.  John is a professor of law at Quinnipiac University and a guitar enthusiast.  Please check out the articles and listen to the program through this link:

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/soundcheck/2011/sep/14/wood-101/


1 comment:

  1. Roger, thanks for the link to your interview. I understand that it's a complex problem hugely influenced by politics. What you said makes total sense and as always you are the voice of Wisdom and Reason. My respect to your hard work and my total support...

    p.s.: gonna repost the link on my FB

    ReplyDelete